Video Editing Intern at Kabillion
Who Are We?
Kabillion is a VOD Network for kids, owned by Splash Entertainment. Kabillion is available both as a free video on demand (VOD) channel currently available on Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter Communications, Cablevision, Cox Communications, Fios, Frontier,and Optimum West digital cable systems across the United States, and as an OTT Network available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Are you passionate about editing and creating amazing video content? Do you want an internship at an exciting up and coming network? Then we want to hear from you! For this internship, we are looking for students interested in gaining assistant editorial experience, and a detailed introduction to the post production process.
- Enrollment at an accredited institution
- Pursuing a major in a relevant field (Communications, Film, Mass Media Studies, Broadcast Journalism, etc.)
- Basic editorial experience in Adobe Premiere (or other comparable software)
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting priorities
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- Friendly and congenial personality
- We are looking for anyone who can start ASAP