Casting Intern For DreamWorks Animation
DreamWorks Animation seeks an Intern for the Casting department in Universal City, CA. The Intern will gain knowledge of the casting process and how this process is applied to the animation industry. The Intern will learn the technical process of how the department presents acting choices, including choosing appropriate work to represent the actors. Although specializing in animation, the Intern will gain insight into how a Casting department functions and how they are utilized in the production process.
- Must be a Junior or Senior BA/BS candidate currently enrolled in a four-year college or university.
- Film/TV/Media majors preferred, but open to considering majors in any major as long as they have an interest in a career in Casting or the casting process.
- Must be pop culture/media savvy with knowledge of actors and their work. Must have strong computer proficiency, including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Gmail.
- Must have a professional manner and exceptional communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task.